- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Halt – Animal Repellent
This pepper spray is designed for personal protection from dog and animal attacks. Two effective strengths available. Either strength comes complete with a quick-aim safety cap and an integrated belt clip for easy access. Both have an effective range of approximately 10 feet. This product contains 0.35% Capsaicin, medically safe, with no after effects.
- Protect your employees with these highly effective repellents that stop dogs in their tracks. Both Halt and Halt II are in aerosol containers that spray accurately up to 10 feet.
- Bites from dogs and other animals not only are painful, they can lead to other medical problems. Giving employees the security of knowing they can protect themselves increases their productivity and eliminates loss of work time.
- Each can of Halt and Halt II has a quick-aim safety cap and a self-contained belt clip for quick access when the need arises. These products can stop vicious dogs anywhere.
- Halt and Halt II contain capsaicin, a medically safe substance that temporarily subdues attacking dogs with no lasting aftereffects. Halt II contains three times the active ingredient found in Halt For best results, spray Halt or Halt II directly into the face and eyes of the attacking dog.
- Mail carriers employed be the United States Postal Service rely on Halt products to protect them while they work.
Use Halt and Halt II when working in outdoor locations where dogs may pose a danger in completing work tasks.
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|4019||Aerosol Can||Case||12||2 lbs||6" L x 5" W x 5.5" H|
|Handy built-in belt clip||Easy to carry and easy to reach when it is needed|
|Contains capsaicin||Medically safe pepper spray that leaves no lasting after effects|
|EPA registered||Safe for use according to label instructions|