- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Proven product for minimizing moisture that condenses within pedestals, reducing the potential for corrosion. It also helps stabilize pedestals and creates a deterrent to nesting of snakes and rodents. The rock is screened to size, triple washed, and packaged in UV stabilized, burst-proof bags. When placed in the base of pedestal closures, moist air within the closure condenses on cooler gravel and effectively minimizes the amount of moisture on internal components.
- Try this proven product to minimize the moisture that condenses within pedestals. Moist air inside pedestal closure bases condenses on the cooler gravel, reducing the amount of moisture on internal components. The result is long-term savings because of less corrosion and longer equipment life.
- Besides reducing the potential for corrosion, Prepared Gravel discourages nesting by rodents, reptiles, and other animals.
- Prepared Gravel is screened to the proper size providing faster runoff to ensure moisture drains quickly. The gravel is triple washed so that no dirt, mud, etc. is left to absorb and hold water. It is then packaged in UV-stabilized, burst proof bags.
- Prepared Gravel also adds stability to the installed pedestal base. Firm installation prevents movement caused by maintenance personnel and mowing equipment.
- Easy to carry and pour bags reduce the cost of installation and pedestal maintenance.
Use Prepared Gravel to add stability to pedestals during installation or to “rehab” existing pedestals.
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|4054||15 lb Bag||Bag||100||1,500 lbs||32" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|4055||10 lb Bag||Bag||300||3,000 lbs||32" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|4056||15 lb Bag||Bag||50||750 lbs||32" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|4058||15 lb Bag||Bag||100||1,500 lbs||32" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|40595||15 lb Bag||Bag||50||750 lbs||32" L x 32" W x 32" H|
|4070||23 lb Bag||Bag||1||23 lbs||23 lb Bag|
|Screened to uniform 3/8″ to 1″ size||Allows faster runoff and evaporation|
|Packaged in UV-stabilized and burst proof bags||Store outside or inside with no spillage|
|Creates a barrier against rodents, reptiles and other nesting animals||Avoids equipment damage and danger to employee health caused by these pests|
Triple washed and screened to uniform 3/8″ – 1″ size.
Excellent for pedestal “rehab” or as an OEM specified product with pedestals.
Bags are UV stabilized and burst proof.