BRUSH, TOOL CLEANER
Brush for cleaning cable gels from cutter pressers, teeth, and other utility work tools. Made of solvent resistant bristles securely mounted in a hardwood handle. Effective tool for precision cleaning.
|Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|80010||0.75" bristle 5.75" total brush length||Case||12||1 lb||9.5" x 6.5" x 4.5"|
ApplicationsThe TOOL CLEANER BRUSH can be used with any Rainbow cleaning products to clean:
- Cutter presser cutting blades
- Small terminals and connectors
- Tools or parts with teeth, threads, or crevices
- The TOOL CLEANER BRUSH is made of solvent-resistant bristles securely mounted in a hardwood handle. It is an effective tool for precision cleaning.
- Designed for use with any Rainbow cleaning products, this brush is an excellent tool for removing cable gel, grease, c-cement, and other petroleum based products from tools with teeth, threads, or crevices and other hard-to-clean places.
- Its compact size allows it to clean small and difficult areas.
- After cleaning, treat equipment with Stormy All Weather Corrosion Protector (4401) for YEARS of protection against corrosion.
Features & Benefits
|Contoured hardwood handle||Easy to grip and hold|
|Compatible with all Rainbow cleaning products||Multiple uses|
|Compact size (0.75" x 5.75")||Easy to store and carry|