FAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER
This contact cleaner is our lowest priced and most powerful cleaner available. It quickly and effectively cleans sensitive electric and electronic components. It is ideal for applications where lower flash point solvents may be used. Flammable.
|Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|87020||16 oz Aerosol||Case||12||12 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsFAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER effectively removes contaminants from a wide range of electrical and electronic equipment including:
- Circuit breakers
- Electromechanical assemblies
- Printed circuit boards
- Telecommunication equipment
- FAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER is our lowest priced and most powerful cleaner available if flammability and flash point are NOT a concern. FAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER quickly and effectively cleans sensitive electric and electronic components.
- FAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER is ideal for applications where lower flash point solvents may be used. This product is NOT recommended for use on energized equipment.
- FAST DRY CONTACT CLEANER evaporates rapidly and leaves no residue making it safe to use on most plastics. It is non-corrosive and non-staining, therefore will not damage metals.
Features & Benefits
|Best cleaning action||Effectively removes contaminants|
|Safe on plastics||Does NOT crack or craze most plastic components|
|Safe on metals||Will NOT corrode or otherwise damage metals|
|Evaporates quickly and completely||Requires NO wipe down and leaves NO residue|
|Contains NO CFCs, HCFCs, or chlorinated solvents||Compliant with environmental regulations|
|Type of Cleaner||Hydrocarbon|
|Dielectric Rating||44,000 Volts|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||NA|
Cleaning Effectiveness - Excellent
Flash Point - 20Â°F
Residue - None
Dielectric Strength - 44,000 volts