Five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, corrosion inhibitor, cleaner, penetrating oil, and lubricant. With a high dielectric strength, it is safe for use on all telecom and power equipment. It cleans, lubricates, and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. This solvent based lubricant is safe for use on and around plastics.
|Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|4403||16 oz Aerosol||Case||12||14 lbs||8.5" x 11.5" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT to displace moisture, inhibit corrosion, clean, and lubricate tools and equipment including:
- Stainless Steel Pumps
- Switch Gears
- Air Tools
- This general purpose lubricant protects equipment and tools from damage caused by water penetration, humidity, condensation, and corrosion.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT cleans, lubricates and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. Use it to help restore water-damaged equipment. It is safe for use on and around plastics.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is versatile, plastic safe, and a corrosion inhibitor. Unique viscosity allows the lubricant to cover more surface area and penetrate deep into surfaces of all metals, including steel, copper, brass, and aluminum alloys.
- With a high dielectric strength, MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is safe for use on all Telecommunication and Utility equipment.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
|Powerful penetrating lubricant||Lubricates and frees rusted parts. Helps keep equipment in good repair to avoid costly replacement|
|Safe for use on metals and plastics||Will NOT damage equipment|
|High dielectric strength||Safe for use on electrical and electronic equipment|
|Type of Cleaner|
|Dielectric Rating||37 kV|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||yes|
Dielectric Strength 37kV
Safe for use on steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and plastic.
Five products in one - a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant.
Tested to Mil Spec - C-81309E - passed for corrosion preventive compounds, water displacing, and ultra thin film lubricants amendment II for type II grade with CO2 propellant.
Tested to portions of Telcordia TR-NWT-001231-Generic Requirements for moisture displacing lubricants.