POLE QWIKSET is specially formulated for straightening and settingpower utility poles when water is present in the hole. POLE QWIKSET sets up in 5 to 10 minutes and hardware can be mounted within 15 minutes.
|Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|40590||5 Gallon Pail||1 Pail||1||56 lbs||5 Gallon Pail|
ApplicationsUse POLE QWIKSET when water is present in hole to set:
- New poles - transmission and distribution
- Leaning poles
- Decorative street light poles
- Security light poles
- Gate and fence posts
- Highway DOTsign posts
- POLE QWIKSET is packaged in a 50 lb. pail producing 2/3rdsof a cubic foot of non-expanding concrete material. Displacing water from the hole.
- POLE QWIKSET can also be used to patch cracks and holes to stop water from running into concrete structures such as; manholes, vaults, concrete pipes and conduit.
- POLE QWIKSET has a high compression strength of 5000 PSI and creates a solid foundation for all types of utility poles, light poles, fence posts, etc.
Features & Benefits
|Fast setup so hardware can be mounted||Pole hardware can be mounted in 15 minutes|
|Very high compression strength||Begins hardening as fast as 5 to 10 minutes. Creating 5000 psi strength|
|Replaces traditional backfill||Saves time = Saving money|
Compressive strength was tested per ASTM C-109 and yielded the following results:
3 day break 3462 psi
7 day break 4025 psi
28 day break 5000 psi
Note:compressive strength values and set times will vary according to soil type,temperature, moisture content, and other environmental conditions.