- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Quick-Kill Weed Killer Spray
- Quick-Kill Weed Killer Spray provides rapid knockdown and killing power for weeds and unwanted vegetation in and around buried cable closures, telephone booths, cross-connect boxes, transformer pads, and fire plugs.
- The special upside-down spray button provides an easy and accurate application on unwanted vegetation in hard-to-reach areas.
- This ready-to-use formula requires no measuring or mixing which is convenient and prevents risk of overexposure.
- Contains 2, 4-D, and Bromacil. This combination insures a non-selective rapid top kill of all weeds and will also prevent future growth for up to one growing season.
- Quick-Kill Weed Killer Spray is a great product for industrial plants, loading docks, parking lots, fence rows, storage yards, tank farms, and railroad sidings. Use to control and kill weeds such as johnson grass, foxtail, crabgrass, barnyard grass, dandelions, weeds, lambs quarter, and broomsedge.
- EPA registered solvent-based weed killer.
Use Quick-Kill Weed Killer Spray in and around:
- Buried Cable Closures
- Telephone Booths
- Cross-Connect Boxes
- Transformer Pads
- Fire Plugs
- Railroad Crossings
- Loading Docks
- Storage Yards
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|40425||Aerosol Can||Case||12||18 lbs||11.5" L x 9" W x 8.5" H|
|Safe and convenient||Ready-to-use weed killer with less risk of over-application or overexposure|
|Special valve||Allows product to be sprayed upside-down|
|Non-selective spot weed killer||Kills all unwanted vegetation|
Use in late spring when most weeds have appeared. The amount needed will depend on the area to be covered. Frequency of application will depend on soil type, rainfall, and other conditions.