- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Utility Fire Ant & Insect Control
Controls Fire Ants, Cinch Bugs, Mole Crickets and Ticks when applied in and around Telecommunications, Power, Utilities and Railroad Systems Equipment.
- Buried Cables
- Telephone Pedestals
- Cable Television Pedestals
- Pad-Mounted Electric Power Transformers
- Underground Vaults
- Ground-Mounted Utility Cabinets and Utility Poles
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|3500||4 oz Bag||Bag||100||30 lbs||19.75" L x 10.25" W x 9" H|
|3501||4 lb Shaker Jug||Each||6||26.4 lbs||14.5" L x 10" W x 8.75" H|
Controls a wide range of insects including fire ants. Produces predictable results.
Very effective on insects in the soil. Ideal for fire ant control.
Has low water solubility. Lasts longer in soil.
Non-corrosive and non-conductive. May be used in a variety of locations.
Individual application packages or 4 lb. shaker can. No measuring needed, convenient storage.