CLEANER & DEGREASER
Documentation4305 Cleaner & Degreaser.pdfMSDS.pdfSDS.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4305||20 oz Aerosol||Case||12||16 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 10.5"|
ApplicationsBecause CLEANER & DEGREASER is highly concentrated, it is ideal for dislodging hard-to-remove substances from surfaces of such items as (NOTE: Some cleaners may attack plastic surfaces. Test all plastic items for compatibility before use):
- Fleet Maintenance Areas
- Fuse Holders
- Gold and Silver Contacts
- Hand Tools
- This water soluble, highly concentrated citrus formula of CLEANER & DEGREASER makes it ideal for cleaning tools and equipment. Its maximum cleaning power removes cable filling compounds, grease, oil, grime, printing inks, and more.
- The non-corrosive formula of CLEANER & DEGREASER is safe for painted and unpainted metals.
- The biodegradable formulation of CLEANER & DEGREASER contains NO CFC's 1, 1, 1 Trichloroethane, or Methylene Chloride.
- CLEANER & DEGREASER is easy to use. Just spray it liberally on the areas to be cleaned and wipe with a clean, dry cloth or rinse with water.
Features & Benefits
|Highly concentrated||Strong enough for small amounts to tackle the toughest cleaning tasks|
|All-natural, water soluble and biodegradable||Will NOT harm the environment|
|Contains no caustic, acidic, chlorinated, or petroleum based solvents||Safe for equipment and personnel. Non-corrosive formula with a mild pH of 7.5|
|Type of Cleaner||Citrus Hydrocarbon|
|Dielectric Rating||9,000 Volts|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||NA|
- Cleaning Effectiveness - Excellent
Flash Point - 125Â°F
Evaporation Rate - Fast
Dielectric Strength - 9,000 volts
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of CLEANER & DEGREASER often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
An excellent silicone blend (2%) that lubricates, waterproofs, and protects metal and non-metal surfaces with a thin, non-corrosive, and non-staining film. A great lubricant and protectant for molds, motor bearings, linkages, tools, meters, locks, switches, and other equipment. Temperature working range: -40Â°F to 400Â°F.
Other Related Products
- RAINBOW AIR (DUSTER)
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
CLEAN & LUBE
STORMY ALL WEATHER CORROSION PROTECTOR
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?