STORMY ALL WEATHER CORROSION PROTECTOR
Documentation4401 Stormy.pdfDownload 4401 SDSFlood Rehab Procedures.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4401||16 oz Aerosol||Case||12||12 lbs||11.5" x 8.75" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector on:
- Building Entrance Terminals
- CATV Connections
- Cross-Connect Terminals
- DLC Cabinets
- Feeder Distribution Interfaces
- Maintenance Terminating Units (MTU'S)
- Network Interface Devices (NID'S)
- Plug/Wall Jacks
- Terminal Blocks
- Even Chains, Hinges, Hoists & Locks
- STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector is specifically designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications.
- STORMY provides a protective coating for outside plant equipment thereby eliminating corrosion for YEARS.
- To date, it has provided years of protection to equipment damaged by Hurricane Fran on the North Carolina coast.
- STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector was designed for use in extremely harsh conditions such as coastal areas, shorelines, high-humid areas as well as provide protection against the natural condensation in outside plant equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Maximum penetration and sealant||Thoroughly invades and shields equipment from moisture damage|
|Effective aerosol application, just minutes to apply||Provides for quick recovery from hurricanes, flooding, etc.|
|High dielectric strength of 27,000 volts and high flash point||Employee safety|
|Safe on plastics||Does NOT crack or craze sensitive plastic components such as PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO|
|Type of Cleaner|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||yes|
|Test Results||Available upon Request|
- Rainbow Technology has confidence in the quality and effectiveness of our products. STORMY All Weather Corrosion Protector was tested per (Bellcore) Telcordia TR-NWT-001231 Issue 1; Sept 1991 entitled Generic Requirements for Moisture Displacing Lubricant. Test Report available upon request.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of STORMY ALL WEATHER CORROSION PROTECTOR often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
Safe for use on all electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments for removing dust particles or moisture. Leaves no residue. Plastic extension tube on each can for precise application in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices in central offices and other areas.
Other Related Products
- PRECISION & CONTACT CLEANER
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?