RAINBOW AIR (DUSTER)
Documentation4028 SDS.pdf4029 SDS.pdfCan Differences.pdfFiber Optic Literature.pdfLiterature.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4028||8 oz Can||Case||12||10 lbs||9" x 7" x 11"|
|4029||10 oz Can||Each||12||11.04 lbs||N/A|
ApplicationsUse RAINBOW AIR to clean electronics and fine points including:
- Fiber Optics
- Protector Wells in Connecting Blocks
- Terminating Connectors
- Test Equipment
- Use this exceptionally pure high-pressure duster when cleaning electronics, fiber optics, and other sensitive surfaces. RAINBOW AIR is compatible with plastics and sensitive electronic equipment.
- RAINBOW AIR in non-corrosive making it safe for use on plastics and other sensitive surfaces. #4028 - microscopically clean inert gas is non-flammable which makes it safe for your employees to use. #4029 - Do not spray upside down. The liquid released when sprayed upside down is flammable.
- Environmentally safe RAINBOW AIR contains no CFCs or HCFCs, yet the powerful cleaning action of RAINBOW AIR delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F.
- RAINBOW AIR is an excellent companion product to be used with the entire line of Rainbow Fiber Optic products to clean many types of sensitive equipment.
Features & Benefits
|Delivers up to 70 psi at 77 degrees F||Powerful cleaning action|
|#4028 is Non-flammable||Safe to use|
|NO CFCs, HCFCs, or other ozone-depleting substances||Environmentally friendly|
|Non-abrasive||Safe for use on plastics|
|.001% moisture content||Minimizes spotting and films on optical surfaces|
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of RAINBOW AIR (DUSTER) often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
Air-tight, stainless steel pump units have check-valve that prevents leaking. Will not tip over. Ideal for dispensing Fiber Optic Cleaning Solution (4010, 4016). Available in 4 oz (4023).
Other Related Products
- ALCOHOL DISPENSER, PUSH-TOP 8 oz
FIBER OPTIC CLEANING SOLUTION (99% IPA)
PRECISION & CONTACT CLEANER
WIPES, FIBER OPTIC CLEANING (DRY)
WIPES, FIBER OPTIC CLEANING (PREMOISTENED)
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?