WEED KILLER (Registered in CALIFORNIA)
DocumentationDownload SDS (PDF)Literature.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4037||8 oz Bag||Case||50||27 lbs||10' x 10' x 13.5'|
|4037P||40 lb Pail||Pail||Pail||40 lbs||3.5 Gallon Pail|
|4037S||4 lb Shaker||Each||6 - 4 lb cont./case||25 lbs||9" x 5.5" x 6"|
ApplicationsUse WEED KILLER for general weed control around:
- Buried Cable Closures
- Cross-Connect Boxes
- Power Substations
- Telephone Booths
- Transformer Pads
- Utility Poles
- Fire Plugs
- This non-selective herbicide controls a wide range of annual and perennial weeds, grasses, and other vegetation where it is applied. Because WEED KILLER is a soil sterilant, it can be applied at any season of the year to kill existing plants or to prevent weed growth.
- WEED KILLER is a granular product that requires no mixing. Unlike liquid products which can drift with the wind, this herbicide stays where you put it. Pre-measured 8 oz mylar bag is odor proof, water proof and burst proof.
- Plants absorb this systemic herbicide through the roots, causing them to die from the inside out. WEED KILLER contains one ingredient for deep-rooted vegetation and another for shallow-rooted weeds. This two part formula results in elimination of weeds around telecom and utility equipment for one growing season.
- Controlling weeds is one of the easiest ways to reduce fire hazards, rodents, insects, and the corrosion that attacks outdoor equipment. When sunlight can reach the equipment, moisture dissipates quickly and there is less corrosion. It also increases visibility of equipment and utility closures preventing damage by mowers and vehicles.
Features & Benefits
|Increases visibility of equipment||Equipment easily located. Protects equipment from damage due to mowers and vehicles|
|Use around ground-mounted equipment||Clean environment for working on equipment. Protects equipment from damage due to fire and corrosion. Eliminates nesting sites for snakes, rodents, wasps, and other pests.|
- Application Rate: Apply 8 ounces to 16 ounces per 100 square feet. For superior results, apply early in the growing season.
Registered in CALIFORNIA
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of WEED KILLER (Registered in CALIFORNIA) often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
KNUCKLES Hand Cleaning Towels are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb dirty contaminants from hands, tools, and equipment. The towels are textured on one side allowing the user to scrub embedded, tough-to-clean contaminants such as cable filling compounds, icky PIC, c-cement, tar, asphalt, heavy greases, etc. The other side is smooth which works to trap and absorb the cleaner and dirty contaminants back into the towel, leaving hands, tools, and equipment surfaces clean. Tested safe on rubber goods.
Other Related Products
- FIRE ANT MOUND PROBE
TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY
WASP & ANT KILLER
HAVOC RODENTICIDE BAIT PACKS
MICE & RAT BAIT
FIRE ANT & INSECT KILLER
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?