PIC RESTORATION SPRAY
Documentation4064 PIC Restoration Spray.pdfDownload SDS (PDF)** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4064||8 oz Aerosol Can||Case||12||8 lbs||7" x 8" x 9"|
ApplicationsUse PIC RESTORATION SPRAY to repair and restore damaged or broken insulation on:
- Pedestal Applications
- Aerial Applications
- PIC RESTORATION SPRAY provides a convenient patch for polyethylene, polypropylene and pulp cable. It simplifies in-the-field repairs and helps eliminate cable replacement. It penetrates and seals in one application.
- The oil-curing varnish formula dries to a hard, non-permeable finish. PIC RESTORATION SPRAY extends cable life by insulating cracked, broken, or damaged insulation on wires. It re-insulates conductors to extend expected cable life.
- PIC RESTORATION SPRAY restores UV inhibitors, cuts trouble reports and reduces maintenance costs. Restores integrity of damaged wire insulation.
- The high coverage pattern of PIC RESTORATION SPRAY provides a thermo- and photo-oxidative barrier against further wire deterioration.
Features & Benefits
|High solids 47 - 52%||Eliminates pin holes|
|Seals damaged insulation on wires||Extends cable life and eliminates cable replacement|
|Adjustable 3 way nozzle||Provides low, medium, and high spray volume as needed|
|Varnish not lacquer formula||Penetrates, seals, and restores PIC cable|
- Adjustable nozzle - low volume for touch ups and high volume for wide spray pattern on wire bundles.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of PIC RESTORATION SPRAY often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
STORMY was designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications. Will serve as a protective coating for OSP equipment; thereby eliminating corrosion for years. Excellent for restoring flooded equipment, displaces moisture, and stops corrosion. Safe to apply on plastics including PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO. Dielectric strength 27,000 Volts - flash point 148 degrees F (64 degrees C). Meets Bellcore/Telcordia standards.
Other Related Products
- TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY
FIRE ANT MOUND PROBE
BRUSH, TOOL CLEANER
GEL OFF WS
GEL OFF PLUS
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?