DocumentationDownload Literature SheetDownload SDS (PDF)** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4403||16 oz Aerosol||Case||12||14 lbs||8.5" x 11.5" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT to displace moisture, inhibit corrosion, clean, and lubricate tools and equipment including:
- Stainless Steel Pumps
- Switch Gears
- Air Tools
- This general purpose lubricant protects equipment and tools from damage caused by water penetration, humidity, condensation, and corrosion.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT cleans, lubricates and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. Use it to help restore water-damaged equipment. It is safe for use on and around plastics.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is versatile, plastic safe, and a corrosion inhibitor. Unique viscosity allows the lubricant to cover more surface area and penetrate deep into surfaces of all metals, including steel, copper, brass, and aluminum alloys.
- With a high dielectric strength, MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is safe for use on all Telecommunication and Utility equipment.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT is five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant.
Features & Benefits
|Powerful penetrating lubricant||Lubricates and frees rusted parts. Helps keep equipment in good repair to avoid costly replacement|
|Safe for use on metals and plastics||Will NOT damage equipment|
|High dielectric strength||Safe for use on electrical and electronic equipment|
|Type of Cleaner|
|Dielectric Rating||37 kV|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||yes|
- Dielectric Strength 37kV
Safe for use on steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and plastic.
Five products in one - a moisture displacer, a corrosion inhibitor, a cleaner, a penetrating oil, and a lubricant.
Tested to Mil Spec - C-81309E - passed for corrosion preventive compounds, water displacing, and ultra thin film lubricants amendment II for type II grade with CO2 propellant.
Tested to portions of Telcordia TR-NWT-001231-Generic Requirements for moisture displacing lubricants.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of LUBRICANT, MULTI-PURPOSE often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
STORMY was designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications. Will serve as a protective coating for OSP equipment; thereby eliminating corrosion for years. Excellent for restoring flooded equipment, displaces moisture, and stops corrosion. Safe to apply on plastics including PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO. Dielectric strength 27,000 Volts - flash point 148 degrees F (64 degrees C). Meets Bellcore/Telcordia standards.
Other Related Products
- ZINC COLD GALVANIZE
SEALANT, RTV SILICONE - CLEAR
CORROSION STOP HEAVY-DUTY METAL PROTECTOR & LUBRICANT
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
CLEAN & LUBE
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?