CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
DocumentationDownload 79315 SDSDownload 79316 SDSKnuckles Towels French MSDSKnuckles Towels Info Sheet.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|79315||Buckets of 80 Towelettes||Case||6||17 lbs||20" x 13.25" x 8.25"|
|79316||Individual Towelettes||Case||144||4 lbs||9.5" x 7" x 9.25"|
|FR79316||Individual Towelettes (French Label)||Case||144||4 lbs||9.5" x 7" x 9.25"|
ApplicationsThese shop-size, durable towels quickly remove tough-to-clean substances including:
- Cable Jelly
- Heavy Grease
- Icky PIC
- Painted Surfaces
- KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb dirty contaminants from hands, tools, and equipment.
- KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS are rough and abrasive on one side allowing the user to scrub embedded, tough-to-clean contaminants such as cable filling compounds, icky PIC, c-cement, tar, asphalt, heavy greases, etc. However, the other side is smooth which works to trap and absorb the cleaner and dirty contaminants back into the towel, leaving hands, tools, and equipment surfaces clean.
- Each light and portable dispensing bucket contains 80 shop-sized, ready-to-use, premoistened towels.
- KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS will NOT harm rubber lineman's gloves
Features & Benefits
|Superior hand, tool, and equipment cleaner||Multiple uses|
|Removes most contaminants found in utility and telecom industries||A single product cleans hands, tools, and other equipment in one easy step|
|Compatible with rubber goods||Will NOT break down dielectric rating or values|
- Tests performed in accordance with ASTM D412-98a test methods for Vulcanized Rubber and Thermoplastic Rubbers and Thermoplastic Elastomers and D2240-97 test method for Rubber Property - Durometer Hardness.
Test performed in accordance with ASTM D120 Standard Specification for Rubber Insulating Gloves and ASTM F496-97 Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves.
The test equipment used for dielectric testing was a Hanco Rubber Goods Tester.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
Other Related Products
- UTILITY SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
POISON OAK & IVY BLOCK
HAND SANITIZER - INSTANT
GRAFFITI & SPRAY PAINT REMOVER
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?