HD CLEANER ELECTRICAL GRADE
Documentation87000 HD Cleaner literature.pdfDownload SDS (PDF)** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|87000||20 oz Aerosol||Case||12||17 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 10.5"|
ApplicationsHD CLEANER is so powerful and versatile that it can be used on many types of electrical equipment including (NOTE: Some cleaners may attack plastic surfaces. Test all plastic items for compatibility before use):
- Air conditioning systems
- Air tools
- Antenna insulators
- Electric motors
- Electric cables
- Fans and blowers
- Material handling equipment
- Mechanical brakes and clutches
- Metal hontacts
- Motor housings
- This TCE-based cleaner is the closest replacement for 1, 1, 1, Trichloroethane.
- Efficient and easy-to-use, this non-conductive, non-corrosive cleaner has no fire or flash point and evaporates quickly with no residue. It is excellent for removing grease, moisture and loose contaminants from non-energized motors and electrical cables.
- HD CLEANER is very effective for removing grease, oil, dirt, moisture and other foreign substances. Dirty electrical equipment can result in high electrical stress and premature equipment failure.
- This stable, fast-acting solvent was specifically formulated for really tough cleaning and degreasing jobs on dirty, corroded machinery and electrical equipment.
- The pressurized can with extension tube provides a powerful flushing effect as well as a solvent effect to loosen and remove contaminants. HD CLEANER gets equipment back into service with a minimum of downtime and effectively cleans medium voltage cables prior to splicing and termination.
Features & Benefits
|Has NO flash point, non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-staining||Employee and equipment safety|
|Extremely effective solvent for cleaning electrical equipment including cables and motors||Helps reduce maintenance time and improves equipment performance|
|High dielectric strength (38,000 volts)||Employee safety, reduces chance of arcing|
|Type of Cleaner||Chlorinated Solvent|
|Dielectric Rating||38,000 Volts|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||Yes|
- Cleaning Effectiveness - Excellent
Flash Point - None
Dielectric Strength - 38,000 volts
Evaporation Rate - Fast
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of HD CLEANER ELECTRICAL GRADE often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
A multi-purpose solvent wipe and cleaner for cleaning and preparation of electrical cables, termination accessories, and equipment. Tested at NEETRAC per IEEE, ICEA, and ASTM industry specification. CP Wipe and CP Cleaner has no flash point, dries fast, leaves no residue, non-conductive, and is compatible with materials commonly used in utility cables and equipment. Available in presaturated, individually packaged towels.
Other Related Products
- CORROSION WASH
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
RAINBOW AIR (DUSTER)
CORROSION STOP HEAVY-DUTY METAL PROTECTOR & LUBRICANT
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
CLEAN & LUBE
STORMY ALL WEATHER CORROSION PROTECTOR
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?