ZINC COLD GALVANIZE
DocumentationLiterature.pdfSDS.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|86010||12 oz Aerosol Can||Case||12||12 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse ZINC COLD GALVANIZE to protect a wide range of ferrous metal equipment including:
- Underground transmission equipment
- Power generation equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Street lights
- Panel boxes
- Signs and posts
- Welding equipment
- Substation equipment
- Railroad equipment
- Give ferrous materials true galvanic protection with this zinc-rich coating. ZINC COLD GALVANIZE protects the base metal even when scratched, nicked or abraded.
- ZINC COLD GALVANIZE is not a paint. It is a sacrificial coating that electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals to actively fight rust and corrosion with a flexible film of 95% pure zinc.
- This fast drying, sag free spray also offers an excellent touch-up for damaged galvanized coatings. It provides the protection of hot-dip galvanization with the convenience of on-site application.
- Complete coverage with one coat, dries to touch in 25 minutes, dries to handle in 1 hour. Superior appearance and color retention, ideal for small touch-up jobs, painting irregular shapes or covering hard-to-reach areas.
Features & Benefits
|Electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals||Galvanic action protects even in areas damaged by nicks or scratches|
|Aerosol spray formula||Easy and convenient to use, yet offers maximum protection|
- ZINC COLD GALVANIZE contains no methylene chloride and meets California VOC requirements. It also meets MIL-P-21035, MIL-D-46105 and MIL-T-26433 specifications.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of ZINC COLD GALVANIZE often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
Five products in one. It is a moisture displacer, corrosion inhibitor, cleaner, penetrating oil, and lubricant. With a high dielectric strength, it is safe for use on all telecom and power equipment. It cleans, lubricates, and penetrates while displacing and sealing out moisture with a continuous film. This solvent based lubricant is safe for use on and around plastics.
Other Related Products
- HD CLEANER ELECTRICAL GRADE
WASP & ANT KILLER
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
GRAFFITI & SPRAY PAINT REMOVER
HEAVY-DUTY GLASS & SURFACE CLEANER
PRECISION & CONTACT CLEANER
ZINC COLD GALVANIZE - INVERTED TIP
REPELLENT, JUNGLE FORMULA INSECT
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?