TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY
DocumentationDownload Literature (PDF)Download SDS (PDF)Download Test Report (PDF)** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
|88500||20 oz Aerosol||Case||12||13 lbs||12" x 9" x 10.25"|
ApplicationsTELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY controls so many different flying and crawling insects, it can reduce the total number of products you need. Use it to control all these flying and crawling insects:
- Fire Ants
- Yellow Jackets
- Black Widow Spiders
- Brown Recluse Spiders
- TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY EXCEEDS the strictest wasp spray specifications ever developed. Many people have highly allergic - even life-threatening - reactions to bites and stings. Using this long-range spray also helps avoid injuries while trying to escape from insect attack.
- Because our spray contains one of the most powerful active ingredients, it quickly knocks down flying and stinging insects. This superior solvent-based product is SAFE for use on and in utility and telecom equipment.
- The high-output spray pattern delivers a high percentage of the formula to the nest from a safe distance of 12 to 15 feet. The actuator or spray button is designed with an upward angle of 15 degrees to make it easier to hit the nest. A unique locking mechanism keeps the spray button in place and ready to use.
- TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY has the highest dielectric strength available to ensure greater safety when working around medium to high voltage. This is especially important considering the common practice of utilities and telcos sharing poles.
- UNLIKE VIRTUALLY ALL OTHER WASP SPRAYS, TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY does NOT crack and craze plastics used in utility and telecom equipment. (Bellcore) Telcordia and NEETRAC testing show it to be safe for plastics. When metals were tested per (Bellcore) Telcordia specifications, TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY was found to be non-corrosive.
- TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY (88501) same powerful formula is also available with dual-language (French/English) label and SDS.
Features & Benefits
|Effective 12 to 15 foot spray pattern||Employee can effectively saturate target from a safe distance|
|Very high dielectric strength (48,100 volts) and high flash point (> 200 degrees F)||Employee safety because of reduced probability of electric shock|
|Safe for use with plastics such as ABS, Noryl, Polycarbonate, and Polyethylene. Also safe on metals.||Will NOT damage equipment|
|Type of Cleaner|
|Flash Point||> 200 degrees|
|Dielectric Rating||48,100 volts|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||Safety tested on rubber elbows and cable joint com|
- Rainbow Technology has confidence in the quality and effectiveness of our products. We test our products to confirm that they will do what we say they will do. TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY meets the most difficult wasp spray specifications ever developed. You may request a copy of the (Bellcore) Telcordia Technical Reference (DA- 2043) Volume 1, Issue 1, October 2013 "Features, Functions and Performance Analysis of the Rainbow Technology Telco and Power -Wasp and Ant Spray." TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY is an EPA registered product. For employee safety training, Rainbow has developed an entertaining and comprehensive video entitled, "Stinging Insects in the Workplace." Please inquire.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of TELCO & POWER WASP & ANT SPRAY often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
Other Related Products
- MICE & RAT BAIT
MULTI-BUG KILLER III
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
REPELLENT, JUNGLE FORMULA INSECT
FIRE ANT & INSECT KILLER
WASP & ANT KILLER
FIRE ANT MOUND PROBE
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?