QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM
DocumentationDownload SDS (PDF)Literature** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|79547||16 oz Aerosol||Case||12||13 lbs||11.5" x 10" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM for:
- Cable risers
- Abandoned gas lines
- Pipe openings
- Voids and gaps
- QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM is a one-component expanding polyurethane foam sealant conveniently packaged in an easy to use aerosol can. QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM is specially formulated so that it will cure even when exposed to moisture present in air.
- Unlike caulks and other sealants, QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM expands to fill the gap or hole. When cured, the foam assumes the shape of the cavity and forms an air tight seal. It does not shrink and will retain its sealing properties permanently. QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM serves two important functions, first as a sealant and second as an insulation media to protect from moisture and temperature extremes.
- QUICK-SEAL EXPANDING FOAM sticks to most surfaces including wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics. The formulation contains no solvents and will not dry out, crack or shrink. Because it is semi-rigid when cured, it withstands expansion and contraction, without pulling away as conventional sealants do.
- ASTM E84/UL 723................ UL Classified File #R13919
- CAN/ULC S102.................... ULC Classified File #R13919
- CCMC................................... CCMC #13626-L
- NFPA 30B............................. Level 2 Aerosol
- VOC Content (calculated).... 165 g/L or 16%
- ULe GREENGUARD............ Gold Certification
Features & Benefits
|Strong adhesion qualities||Sticks and bonds to most surfaces|
|More economical than caulks||One 12 oz can yields about 4 gallons of cured foam equivalent to about 20 (11 oz) tubes of caulk|
- Flexible Strength: 40.4 psi - ASTM C-203
Compressive Strength: 12.0 psi - ASTM D-1621
Tensile Strength: 24.6 psi - ASTM D-1624
Shear Strength: 18.0 psi - ASTM C-273
Cream colored, smooth textured surfaces, may be sanded and/or painted/plastered over.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?