- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
A total kill non-selective granular herbicide for controlling a wide range of annual and perennial weeds and grasses. Recommended for general weed control around buried cable closures, telephone booths, cross-connect boxes, transformer pads, fire plugs, and utility poles. Convenient bags are pre-measured for single application. Rate of application: 0.5 to 1 pound per 100 square feet, 200 to 450 lbs per acre. Can be used and offered for sale in the State of California. Active Ingredients: 2% Tebuthiuron, 6% Diuron, 92% Inert.
- This non-selective herbicide controls a wide range of annual and perennial weeds, grasses, and other vegetation where it is applied. Because Weed Killer is a soil sterilant, it can be applied at any season of the year to kill existing plants or to prevent weed growth.
- Weed Killer is a granular product that requires no mixing. Unlike liquid products which can drift with the wind, this herbicide stays where you put it. Pre-measured 8 oz mylar bag is odor proof, water proof and burst proof.
- Plants absorb this systemic herbicide through the roots, causing them to die from the inside out. Weed Killer contains one ingredient for deep-rooted vegetation and another for shallow-rooted weeds. This two-part formula results in elimination of weeds around telecom and utility equipment for one growing season.
- Controlling weeds is one of the easiest ways to reduce fire hazards, rodents, insects, and the corrosion that attacks outdoor equipment. When sunlight can reach the equipment, moisture dissipates quickly and there is less corrosion. It also increases visibility of equipment and utility closures preventing damage by mowers and vehicles.
Use Weed Killer for general weed control around:
- Buried Cable Closures
- Cross-Connect Boxes
- Power Substations
- Telephone Booths
- Transformer Pads
- Utility Poles
- Fire Plugs
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|4037||8 oz Bag||Case||50||27 lbs||10" L x 10" W x 13.5" H|
|4037P||40 lb Pail||Pail||Pail||40 lbs||3.5 Gallon Pail|
|4037S||4 lb Shaker||Each||6||25 lbs||9" L x 5.5" W x 6" H|
|Increases visibility of equipment||Equipment easily located. Protects equipment from damage due to mowers and vehicles|
|Use around ground-mounted equipment||Clean environment for working on equipment. Protects equipment from damage due to fire and corrosion. Eliminates nesting sites for snakes, rodents, wasps, and other pests.|
Application Rate: Apply 8 ounces to 16 ounces per 100 square feet.
For superior results, apply early in the growing season.
Registered in California.