- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Hurricane & Storm Restoration
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Weld-It is a two component epoxy adhesive.
Part A is a black Resin paste and Part B is a white Hardener paste.
It is a rapid setting epoxy paste which produces strong bonds in a short period of time.
It is ideally suited for bonding small parts and for repair work.
Excellent adhesion to wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass, PVC, and ceramic.
Once cured, it can be drilled, tapped, sanded, heated, and painted.
Reduces labor costs by onsite repair.
Made in the U.S.A.
|Rainbow Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|79496||Box of 2 - 4.5 oz Tubes||Each||24||10 lbs||9" L x 6" W x 4" H|