- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Zinc Cold Galvanize
A high-performance 95% zinc-rich coating that electrochemically bonds to ferrous metal to provide true galvanic protection. The sacrificial coating actively fights rust and corrosion with the flexible zinc film. Fast-drying, sag-free spray. Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanic coatings.
- Give ferrous materials true galvanic protection with this zinc-rich coating. Zinc Cold Galvanize protects the base metal even when scratched, nicked or abraded.
- Zinc Cold Galvanize is not a paint. It is a sacrificial coating that electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals to actively fight rust and corrosion with a flexible film of 95% pure zinc.
- This fast drying, sag free spray also offers an excellent touch-up for damaged galvanized coatings. It provides the protection of hot-dip galvanization with the convenience of on-site application.
- Complete coverage with one coat, dries to touch in 25 minutes, dries to handle in 1 hour. Superior appearance and color retention, ideal for small touch-up jobs, painting irregular shapes or covering hard-to-reach areas.
Use Zinc Cold Galvanize to protect a wide range of ferrous metal equipment including:
- Underground Transmission Equipment
- Power Generation Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Street Lights
- Panel Boxes
- Signs and Posts
- Welding Equipment
- Substation Equipment
- Railroad Equipment
|Product Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|86010||16 oz Aerosol Can||Case||12||12 lbs||11" L x 8.5" W x 8.5" H|
|Electrochemically bonds to ferrous metals||Galvanic action protects even in areas damaged by nicks or scratches|
|Aerosol spray formula||Easy and convenient to use, yet offers maximum protection|
Contains no methylene chloride and meets California VOC requirements. It also meets MIL-P-21035, MIL-D-46105 and MIL-T-26433 specifications.