- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Hurricane & Storm Restoration
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Satellite Post Foam
Foam for setting satellite posts in the ground. To be used with EZ Dig Auger (79711). 1 bag = 3 concrete bags. No water required. No mess. Expands to set posts in minutes. Requires narrower holes than concrete. Savings on shipping costs. Save time & your back. Savings on van space.
|Rainbow Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|79800||Kit||Kit||15||30.2 lbs||17" L x 10" W x 11" H|
Storage temperature should be between 50-100 degrees F.
Application temperature should be at room temperature (65-70 degrees F) one hour before using.
At colder temperatures, it will be more difficult to mix and slower to react.
At higher temperatures, it will react faster.