- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Hurricane & Storm Restoration
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Gas Yellow Water-Based Marking Paint
Excellent for use in marking construction areas, excavation sites, traffic safety, DOT sites, athletic sites, survey crews, utility line, buried cables, and much more. May be used on asphalt, concrete, gravel, dirt, and grass. Unique upside-down spray system for application versatility. High solids formula produces a highly visible coating. Lead-free, VOC compliant formula. Coating lasts approximately 14-60 days, depending on environmental conditions. Available in all APWA colors – please inquire.
- Marking Paint contain high solids formulation for bold, bright, visible marking thus reducing cut cables, service interruptions, and power outages.
- Highly pigmented industrial solids have been filtered through exclusive 50 micron filters for non-clogging, trouble-free spraying. One-coat coverage and our spray-through cap allow for inverted painting ease.
- Fast drying, high-solids formula penetrates and adheres to hot surfaces such as concrete, brick, pavement, and asphalt.
- Convenient spray-through cap and non-clogging tip.
- VOC compliant, lead-free, and biodegradable.
- Both APWA and fluorescent colors are available in water and solvent based formulations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Use Marking Paints on:
- Athletic Fields
- Utility Sites
- Excavation Areas
- Surveying Sites
- Construction Marking
|Rainbow Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|4633||Aerosol Can||Case||12||17 lbs||8" L x 8.5" W x 11" H|
|Paint filtered through exclusive 50 micron filter||Non-clogging, trouble-free spraying|
|Fast-Drying, penetrates and adheres to hot surfaces||Long lasting|
|VOC compliant – lead-free||Safe for the environment and employees, biodegradable|
High pigmented solids filtered to prevent clogging.
Long lasting, highly visible, bright colors.
VOC compliant – lead-free.