- Adhesives, Caulks, Foams & Sealants
- Cable Marking Signage
- Corrosion Protection & Coatings
- ESD & Central Office Tools
- Fall Protection
- Fiber Optic Cleaners
- Fire Suppression Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Hand Cleaners
- Hazmat Shipping & Handling
- Heavy Duty Cleaners
- Hurricane & Storm Restoration
- Maintenance, Repair & Operation Chemicals
- Paints & Marking Flags
- Pedestal Visibility
- Personal Protection
- Power Cable Cleaners
- Precision Cleaners
- Respiratory, Hearing & Eye Protection
- Specialty Cleaners
- Specialty Products
- Spill Kits & Components
- Telecom Cable Cleaners
- Tools, Supplies & Hardware
- Traffic Safety Equipment
- Utility Hole Entry Monitors
- Worksite Preparation & Protection
Reusable Ear Plugs with Case
NRR 27 Protection
With an NRR 27 rating, Moldex Rockets® earplugs provide serious protection for most noisy environments. Tested independently in an accredited laboratory to ANSI S3.19-1974.
Get A Grip
Rockets® reusable earplugs are designed to give you a great grip. The easy grip handle lets them easily slip into the ear and it’s brightly colored for compliance checks.
Air Cushioned For Comfort.
The air bubble in the tip provides cushioned comfort for all-day wear. The soft, flexible flanges provide a superior seal and fit most size ear canals.
Wash And Wear Again
Rockets® earplugs can be washed and reused. Each pair comes with a Pocket-Pak® carrying case to keep them clean when not in use. The smooth shape slides easily into your pocket. No sharp edges.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Independently tested NRR 27, with a new sound dampening additive.
- NRR 27 gives protection in most noisy environments.
- Easy grip handle lets earplugs easily slip into ear.
- Air bubble in tip provides cushioned comfort.
- Earplugs can be washed and reused.
- Pocket-Pak® carrying case provides hygienic storage of plugs between uses.
- Look for the bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
- In the Metal Detectable version the plug and cord are independently detectable for added safety.
|Rainbow Number||Container||Ordering UOM||Units/Case||Case Weight||Case Size|
|72210||Pair||Pair||200||2 lbs||20" L x 10.5" W x 8.5" H|